Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What Music Means

Ok, so I know this has absolutely nothing to do with Paganism, ok, it actually does, but still. I am writing about this after a comment I saw on Youtube aimed towards the group "Black Veil Brides".

Someone on Youtube posted that the group "is not a real band and people who listen to it need to get some real music."

Now then, who are people to tell other's what kind of music to listen to? Music is music as long as it appeals to others and the singer has faith in it and puts their soul into it.

People need to give other's a break. If a singer is able to put their soul into doing something, then that is something. Not many singers now can do that.

Some singers who do put their soul into music does include Black Veil Brides, Taylor Swift (yes), and many others.

It really doesn't matter how bad they sing, mostly, but as long as they have a soul put into music then they are a good musician in my book.

1 comment:

  1. True story, I listened to one of their albums expecting it to be not that great because of their reputation, and it was awesome. Totally blew away my expectations. I guess there's a reason they're popular.

    ReplyDelete