Friday, June 15, 2012

Hello World!


Hi, my name is Kimberly. I am 18 years old. I am going to be a lawyer after I finish college.
I have a wonderful boyfriend and wonderful friends.
I love to meet people and talk about many different things. It’s kind of a passion of mine.
But I’m also Pagan.
Now, does that make me a devil worshiper? Not at all. I still worship God. It’s just being a witch is using nature to pray.
That’s why I created this blog, was to lead all the misled people into understanding exactly what a witch is.
And no, I am not doing this to convert them. I believe everyone has a right to their own beliefs and those should not change. EVER
I just want people to understand more about this religion. And other religions at that. If people would learn about other religions, there would definitely be less controversy.
So thank you, if you take the time to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment