Friday, July 6, 2012

And this is what happens

Ok, I don't normally get upset with other people. I have a controlled temper and I can keep calm most of the time. But sometimes, people just make me so upset that I want to kill them. (Ok, I won't kill anyone, but still).

I know someone who will say many different things. From "I need to do this" to "They did this to me", whether it's true or not.

The reason I am saying this is because of the person I am talking about. I went and took my driving test today. I came back and was telling my friend, she's 22, that the place I went to is super nice and not difficult. They never take you over 25 mph and she begins to complain that 25 is too slow to go and she can't take her test at the place because she does not like it.

Ok, understandable. But then she says "The people there are really rude" and I knew this was not true. A woman comes in who has been working for the DPS (Department of Public Safety) for 15 years. She has been to nearly every DPS in the state and I asked her what she thought of her job. She said she liked it and that it was a lot of fun. She had worked with other stuff but decided that she was a "people person".

I told her about my previous experience at a DPS. I explained that the people were very rude and I told her which one it was. She says "Yep, those people up there are very rude and they don't care about their job at all. This is the best one I've worked at."

I know that this is just opinion, but this person is known for making things up because she doesn't want to do something. She will drive around without her license and not worry about it even though we have told her that it will end up with a very large fine and the car will be impounded. Now that I have my license, she has already said "Yay, you can take me places". I have had to make up stuff so I won't have to go anywhere, just because she uses people.

Her husband does not even care that all this stuff can happen. She has him literally by a leash and he will obey her every command no matter what it is. He's a good guy, but he won't listen to anybody about anything unless  it is her.

Ok, well anyway, that's all everyone. I'm done ranting about this.

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment